Learn More About Bird Seismic
- Bird Seismic Services is equipped with the tools, knowledge, and acquisition expertise to collect optimal quality data for your project. Customer satisfaction is our goal
- Cable based and cable less recording systems for flexibility and quick data turnaround
- Our equipment includes
- Iseis cable less recording system, providing real time data and noise monitoring, flexible, and excellent for use in urban and 3D programs
- Seistronix cable based recording system for quick data turnaround
- IVI Envirovibe with Force 3 electronics, environmentally small footprint, wide sweep range (starting as low as 2Hz) and has decimeter accuracy GPS location
- United Service Alliance AF-450 sources, mounted on IH-50 rubber track carrier as well as units mounted on International 4800 4×4 trucks
- 200lb gas spring sources for shallow targets
- 100lb coil spring hammers for the near surface
- We have thousands of geophone strings and single geophones, in various frequencies
- GPS tracking on our field vehicles for HSE
BIRD SEISMIC SERVICES
Quality seismic data acquisition is the first step in determining locations of subsurface features and resources
who we are
Bird Seismic has been in business since 1991 and has recorded millions of traces of seismic data in 2D and 3D projects. Our projects have ranged from shallow bedrock imaging to tunnel mapping. From marine seismic for oil and gas in Alaska to mine road engineering in the Caribbean. From geothermal coal seam mapping to alternative energy project. And from petroleum exploration in the US to 3D data acquisition inside working factories and occupied buildings. We have worked in swamps, on coastal areas, in mountains and flat plains. Working in all types of weather and terrain.
The Steel Factory reports consistently offer coherent analysis, accurate pricing and a clear overview of the steel market and industry as a whole. They are must-reads for all those empirically minded participants in the steel and related steel raw materials sector. Thanks for going the extra mile to get the order here on time. Thanks a lot.
Steel Factory has over the last 5 years provided us with a significant portion of stainless steel products. During the time of our association with Steel Factory, we have noticed many of the Management and Sales staff to be loyal, long-term employees. Having the right staff is absolutely critical to your success, as we share the same values in our business.
We have been associated with this factory for over 10 years and they continue to be our preferred supplier of stainless steel products. Steel factory always strives to meet the demands and we are impressed with the flexibility and customer focus shown by all team members. We would certainly recommend Atlas Steels as a supplier to any prospective client.
What We Offer
2D and 3D seismic data acquisition in all types of terrain and conditions, shallow and deep targets
High resolution surveys for shallow and near surface features (voids, tunnels, fractures and aquifer mapping)